New to Botox? Enjoy the benefits of BOTOX treatments without the heavy price tag with Booth Dermatology and Cosmetic Care Center!
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a simple, non-surgical procedure that smooths the deep, persistent lines and wrinkles that develop over time. We offer BOTOX treatments at our locations in Downtown Indianapolis and Carmel
- Valid only for new and existing patients who have never received Botox Cosmetic from Booth Dermatology and Cosmetic Care Center before.
- Requires 40 unit purchase
- Valid for use on Injectable Days!
- Spots are limited, contact us for more details!
- Specials subject to change.We encourage you to call (317) 848-2427 for more information.
Spotlights on Silhouette InstaLiftTM Procedure with Dr. Sally Booth.
After the age of 40, your face may sag and begin to show the passage of time in a negative way.
The good news is that the brand new Silhouette InstaLiftTM can give you back your face, your smile and the youthfulness that you love. Best of all, this can be done without a general anesthetic, and you won’t have to deal with the inconvenience of hospitalization and a long period of recovery. Within 48 hours, you can go back to your normal routine and after two weeks, your face will go back to its fresh, supple state. All signs of the procedure with have disappeared. It’s a new, FDA approved procedure that Dr. Sally Booth, of Booth Dermatology, is so excited about, she’s getting it done herself. Today on Indy Style, Dr. Booth introduces us to the non-surgical lift that has previously only been available in Europe.
Dr. Sally A. Booth and her staff will be happy to discuss the details with you. Please feel free to call for a private consultation at one of our offices in Carmel or Indianapolis.
Watch Dr. Sally Booth perform a Silhouette Instalift procedure. No surgery- no pain - immediate result.
Minimally Invasive way to lift facial skin. We now offer Silhouette InstaLift in our practice.
Cosmetic medical techniques have advanced greatly in recent years. Many aspects of facial aging can be addressed with safe and effective procedures that offer little downtime and natural-looking results. While wrinkles, brown spots and lost volume can be treated with existing procedures, until now there has been no minimally invasive way to lift the deeper layers of facial skin, one of the major contributors to an aged and tired appearance. Introducing Silhouette InstaLift.
Here are a few key points:
- Silhouette InstaLift meets an unmet anti-aging need. Until now no minimally invasive method for lifting the underlying tissue of the face has been available..
- Silhouette InstaLift is a minimally invasive solution that delivers a great option to patients for whom face lift surgery is not their preferred approach.
- The procedure helps increase and restore volume to the mid-face and cheek area for a natural-looking more youthful appearance
- A huge part of the patient appeal is that the outcome is immediate, with results getting better over time
- Long lasting results that are complimentary to other aesthetic treatments
- FDA-cleared in April 2015
- Silhouette InstaLift is only performed by qualified physicians who have undergone special comprehensive training.
Dr Sally Booth explains the benefits of Liquid Facelift
Thinking of getting a facelift but don’t want to go under the knife? Well, now you don’t have to! Dr. Sally Booth, of Booth Dermatology, explains the benefits of The Liquid Facelift.
Here are a few key points:
- The liquid facelift goes beyond creams and lotions with specific injectable products that can be injected into the face and give dramatic improvements just like a facelift.
- As we age, the skin and subcutaneous tissues deteriorate and lose volume, which leads to fine lines and wrinkles and sagging of the skin.
- In addition to loss of subcutaneous fat, the facial muscles atrophy and the bone structure of the face also shrinks, all of which contributes to loss of volume and the changes we see on the surface with age.
- Botox and other neurotoxins such as Dysport and Xeomin can also be used to erase fine lines and wrinkles mostly in the upper face that occur with muscle movement.
- How long does it last? Up to 3 years with some of the longer lasting filling products but 1-2 years depending on the filler injected.
- Botox and the neurotoxins last approximately 3 months but longer in some patients. There are some longer lasting Botox like products that are expected to gain FDA approval in the next year.
Dr. Sally Booth discusses skin rejuvanation on Indy Style
Some clients consider the treatment as a way to grow their eyebrows or to help with acne scarring and facial rejuvenation. Dr. Sally Booth of Booth Dermatology explains on Indy Style, PRP or Platelet Rich Plasma, who might benefit from a procedure and what it entails.
WHAT IS PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP) FOR SKIN REJUVENATION?
- The Platelets in our blood contain many growth factors that can help prevent deterioration and improve aging skin and underlying tissue.
- These growth factors have the ability to heal and regenerate tissue in all areas of our body.
- PRP uses your own platelets, rich in adult stem cells and growth factors to generate new collagen and blood supply
- The treatment helps to repair and regenerate damaged skin and reverse the signs of aging.
- PRP can be used with laser therapy or microneedling or injected under the skin for skin improvement, hair re growth and cosmetic improvements
From eyes to things, look and feel better! Take Advantage of Our Prive Event Just For You
UltraShape DEMONTRATION EVENT!
UltraShape is the first and only FDA-cleared non-surgical procedure the uses pulsed, focused ultrasound for permanent fat destruction.
Take Advantage of Our Prive Event Just For You!
Please join us for our Thermi Informaton Event.
Learn how easy and affordable is to rejuvanate your body.
We at Booth Dermatology & Cosmetic Care Center strive to make our services affordable for every patient. We offer a variety of ways to pay, which may be used individually or combined according to your wishes. There should be nothing standing between you and your desire to "Achieve a Fresh New You".
Our staff will provide detailed information on fees for all procedures being considered. If you have any questions concerning fees or financing, do not hesitate to ask.
All payments for cosmetic services are due in full prior to the commencement of treatment. We provide the following payment options:
- Cash or Check (Personal Check or Cashier s Check)
- American Express
- Fifth Third Bank 317-846 6109
* CareCredit makes it easy to apply with a simple one page application and immediate approval online. Once you have CareCredit, you can use it again and again without reapplying. And you can use CareCredit for your entire family.
With CareCredit you can get what you want, when you want it. Patients can apply for up to the total amount of their service fees. There is no penalty for prepaying the loan. Patients can apply to CareCredit by calling, online or by asking our staff for an application while in our office.
CreditCard.com you re able to finance your dream procedure at 0% interest (credit permitting) for 6-18 months by obtaining financing through our affiliate, The Best Medical Business Solutions. A credit card can be obtained in your name, letting you walk out the door with your procedure scheduled, getting you well on your way long before payment is due.